Equity Derivatives Pricing Product Controller Vs. Business Analyst?

Product Controller vs. Business Analyst? - equity derivatives pricing

I have two offers from two big investment banks, one as an engine for structured credit products in the financial and the other is facing the analyst of companies in the IT field for Exotic Equity Derivatives, in which they are in danger, address and price. What are the prospects for the two units? I'm not sure what I would do in the future, but I know I would produce as much knowledge as you can and buy a deeper understanding of the business need to. The position of Business Analyst pay 10 -15 C (in kg) compared to the product position controller. Business Analyst role seems more dynamic in terms of managing change in control of the product seems to be repetitive and not much in this (or I can part be mistaken). What should I choose, please help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment