Period Due Cervix Soft Wet Period Due Soon...i Dont Think I Have Enough Cm To Be Pregnant??

Period due soon...i dont think i have enough cm to be pregnant?? - period due cervix soft wet

AF is about 4 or 5 days
I noticed that my cervical mucus has really dried.
Most women here say, it is much cm (which is logical because it is the mucus plug).
I see many of my pants and what is fast drying and Flakey dry after ... lotiony not really (sorry if too much information!).
However, it is still very soft and wet around my neck. This is essentially what I have to say and really different characters .. Does anyone have any advice?

2 comments:

Bartels said...

I still think I'm pg only by the CM.
I noticed that every month I get wet before my time, and I still think I am not with my time as this. but everyone is different, I heard that if pg. You do not have the extra inch at a time, later in pregnancy. So I can not say its hard to find. You can always Google

MONA said...

Well, I would still make a pregnancy test anyway, but I also have dry summer, my periods, during pregnancy, had I realized that my mother was verry verry much damage sensitive I I've learned that 7 weeks was not expected to but I decided to keep their Luv of my life and not all have the same symptoms .... its rare for a girl is usually right when you know that you are hesitating as Lil ra to reveal the truth, especially when an unplanned pregnancy, Thomas Glück pregnant.

Post a Comment